Nike Air Force 1 '07 LX Cacao
Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 Cacao Wow / Pale Ivory
Unbox the AF1 for a fireside feel and a whole lotta style. The premium take on the hoops icon pairs crisp leather with seasonally perfect prints and colors. And don't worry—even if you've been naughty, you're gonna look nice.
- Plaid pattern on the heel adds a wintertime feel that's never out of style.
- From tough stitching to pristine leather, it delivers durable style that’s smoother than backboard glass.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Gum rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Shown: Cacao Wow/Cacao Wow/Pink Bloom/Pale Ivory
- Style: DV0791-200
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.